Accelero HybridAMD / NVIDIA Graphics Card Cooler for Enthusiasts
Availability: Out of stock
for AMD / NVIDIA Graphics Cards
+Low Noise Level
Technical Support / FAQ
Compatibility with AMD R9-280(X), 7970 and 7950read
The Accelero Hybrid is compatible to the above mentioned boards if the GPU was manufactured after February 2013. Please put a ruler on top of the GPU and check whether there is a gap between the ruler and the GPU. If there is a gap, the GPU was manufactured before February 2013. In this case please use the Accelero Xtreme IV 280(X).
How to use the 4-pin adapter?read
Under what conditions do you need a 4-pin adapter?
Your graphics card
1. is using a non-standard cooler socket (e.g. 5-pin, flipped polarity) or
2. is using a passive cooler as the stock cooler
How to connect the 4-pin adapter?
The differences between 7V and 12V socket*
7V: Moderate fan speed. It gives the best balance between cooling performance and noise level. It is recommended for normal usage.
12V: Full fan speed depending on the fan design. It gives the best cooling performance and it is recommended for high duty usage.
*The fan speed is fixed regardless of the GPU's condition.
1. Ensure your PSU has spare power source and plug in the 4-pin adapter.
2. Connect your ARCTIC graphics card cooler's power plug to the preferred socket.
Please note: Make sure the connector is plugged into the corresponding socket (i.e. A 3-pin plug should be connected to a 3-pin socket and a 4-pin plug should be connected to a 4-pin socket). If the plug is connected to the wrong socket, the motor will burn immediately due to incorrect polarity.
3. Insert the graphics card with ARCTIC graphics card cooler into PC case.
4. Tie up the cables to avoid any interference with the fan set or other hardware.
The product you selected is currently unavailable. Please send us a request and we get back to as soon as possible.