Z1Monitor Arm with 4-Port USB Hub
Availability: In stock
Our Technical Support is also available on mobile devices.
Important note: weight capacity of the mounting table
The maximum capacity of the monitor arm is not necessarily equal to the maximum capacity of the mounting table. Please ensure the monitor arm is mounted on a solid table. Honeycomb-structured or Sandwich-structured tables which are low in weight are not suitable for monitor arms.
Important note: Installation of Z1 & Z2 monitor arm
When installing your ARCTIC Z1 or Z2 monitor arm, in order to strengthen the support of the mounting arm on the pole, a plastic clamp is provided to be installed at the bottom. However, fasten it with too much force might break or damage the plastic clamp (see below).
How to ensure the monitor stays and does not tilt forward naturally?
1. Tighten the screw under the ball joint.
If you are not satisfied with the result, use Method 2.
1. Remove the monitor from the monitor arm
2. Release (1) and tighten (2) with the hex wrench
3. Test to see if the ball joint is tightened as you want
4. Install the monitor back to the monitor arm
5. Tighten (1) to lock the ball joint tightly.
The product you selected is currently unavailable. Please send us a request and we get back to as soon as possible.