ARCTIC is a dynamic company designing and manufacturing a wide range of products, from computer cooling solutions, we gradually extended our portfolio to cover computer and mobile phones accessories. Our office, located in Nina Tower, Tsuen Wan, at a mere 2 minutes’ walk from the Tsuen Wan West MTR and bus station, offers a modern working environment. Our team is young and energetic with both European and Chinese members. We offer an attractive remuneration package with CNY double pay, 5-days work per week, a flat and flexible hierarchy with various opportunities to develop your skills and career.
You are working under direct supervision of technical director in our R&D department, you are working in partnership with other disciplines Engineers (NPI, Mechanical), Purchaser and Designer. You as well will have regular contact with other departments such as Supply Chain, Marketing and Graphics.
As a Hardware Engineer, your main tasks are :
- Identify the technical solution for our new design concepts (chipset choice, block schematics,…).
- In partnership with the purchasing department, identify suppliers and estimate the product development fees and BOM costs.
- Synchronize the different suppliers for the electronics and lead the PCBA design and prototyping until full validation.
- Coordinate with Mechanical Engineer and Industrial Designer to optimize the product integration and ergonomy.
- Prepare the production documentation for Mass Production (specification, QC plan,…).
- When mass production has started, follow up with suppliers and adapt the design to optimize production efficiency.
- Follow-up RMA and identify improvements of our design.
Holder of at least a Bachelor degree in Electronics or related discipline. You have sound experience with consumer electronics. You have understanding and previous experience on Bluetooth audio products, ideally headsets and knowledge of the CSR platform will be considered a definite advantage. Expertise on the wireless transmission and antenna optimization will be considered an advantage too.
You are open-minded, willing to listen to opinions and accept new challenges. You clearly understand that your performance contributes to the company’s success. Your actions are target-oriented and you are self-motivated. You are organized and able to communicate in a structured manner. You are able to handle multiple tasks in-parallel, and work under pressure. You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to communicate with staff of all levels. You are fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
The position is based in our Hong-Kong office.
Please send your updated resume with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only.